What's new

Mod Tillian

Steel Poster
Administrator
Community Manager
Contributor
Respected
Hey all!

As you will have all hopefully noticed, the forum theme has had a bit of a redesign to encorporate assets from the RuneScape website circa 2008 - 2011.

The forum won't be made to look exactly 1:1 like the RuneScape forums of the time simply due to the modern creature comforts introduced in modern forum software packages we've all come to appreciate vs the functionality JaGeX offered at the time.

Instead, we're focusing on providing a faithful homage to the design, which I hope you'll all love and appreciate!

If you would prefer to use a more simplistic theme however, We have kept our old theme, Mithril, available for selection at the bottom of the site.

Screenshot 2023-10-01 at 11.14.05 am.png

I will continue to make refinements to the theme as the days and weeks go on, but if anyone has any suggestions for any tweaks, or if you notice any pages that aren't quite styled correctly, then please do feel free to let us know in Suggestions!

Bet, thanks. The mithril is easier on the eyes. But i'm glad you guys went with the scroll theme as well.

Bet, thanks. The mithril is easier on the eyes. But i'm glad you guys went with the scroll theme as well.
I'm working on making this theme a little darker as you might've already noticed. Thank you for your feedback. :)

Update: Due to the advancements we've made to the 2011Scape theme since this update was posted, the Mithril theme has now been discontinued and removed from the site. However, the vanilla XenForo theme is still available, though won't be updated and you may not get the best user experience from it.

Disclaimer: 2011Scape is an independent, fan-made project developed for educational purposes only and is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jagex Limited or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates. The official RuneScape website can be found at https://runescape.com. The name 'RuneScape' as well as related names, marks, emblems, and images are registered trademarks of their respective owners.

Back