hello there!

What's new

Chupsta

Iron Poster
2011Scape Player
Hello there staff and 2011scape players!

I'm Chupsta nice to meet you guys, I guess a little backstory of myself. I started Runescape in mid 2006 whilst in my early years of high school and a friend randomly telling me about the game one day, I of course out of curiosity registered an account and began playing and I know shocker! of course I started killing cows randomly in Lumbridge cow field haha. I'm happy that I found 2011scape as up to 2012 before EOC where my best times I ever had on Runescape, nowadays Runescape doesn't feel like the same game and the things that Jagex themselves are doing is honestly just a put off as well. I won't ramble on but again, it's nice to meet all of you and hopefully I will see you around in-game or in Yell chat :).

Chupsta.

Nice to meet you, hope to see you in-game! My hopes are a lot more people find this and it can develop into what rs once was and should've stayed as.

I hope so too. Runescape does not feel the same now and I know people would put that down to being older but both versions of the actual game just aren't what they were, hopefully something can be built here with enough passion and dedication as you said, maybe it can become what it should have been.

Disclaimer: 2011Scape is an independent, fan-made project developed for educational purposes only and is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jagex Limited or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates. The official RuneScape website can be found at https://runescape.com. The name 'RuneScape' as well as related names, marks, emblems, and images are registered trademarks of their respective owners.

Back